Wednesday 25 June 2014

Call me! - Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone! For Pretty Little Studio I created a layout using the "Baby Claire" collection and my Gelatos. The photo was taken last February, when my daughter and her friends were about to leave for Austria to do some skiing (they're sitting in the bus). And because I knew I would miss her like crazy, but that she would definitely NOT miss me, I yelled to her to "call me", just as they were about to leave (I think she must have heard me, as she did call once or twice that week, lol).


I love playing with my Gelatos lately and I thought the white "call me" card could use a bit of pink. So here's what I did: I grabbed my craft sheet, my box with Gelatos, chose a nice pink color and drew some lines straight on the craft sheet like this:


Next I misted the pink Gelatos lines a bit:


With a brush I spread the water a little and placed my white "call me" card upside on the sheet and pushed gently:


And this is the result:



Fun right?

And here're a few close-ups of my layout:




How I love to play with this baby collection! It's more than perfect for my 17 year old baby!! LOL!

For more Pretty Little Studio inspiration please visit their blog!

Thank you so much for stopping my blog again today! Hope I've inspired you to do some scrapping! Have a nice day!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. I love the soft colours of your page...and the subtle colour of your "call me" card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weer een geweldige layout. Super .
    Er is weer van alles op te zien

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooo beautiful! I love love love the colors, the little lamb and the butterfly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous as always. Love how you transferred the color to the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous26 June, 2014

    Just love all those little details that make your pages so special. Love the story behind the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty layout... my babies are still young, but my mom always made me call her when I reached destination, and I am quite sure I will be that mom once my girls are old enough also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Monique! LOVE your play on pinks and reds here! So pretty, and so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ich liebe alle diese Details - so liebevoll
    I love all those details... so lovely

    ReplyDelete