Tuesday 3 June 2014

Jenni Bowlin Guest Designer!

This month I'm guest designing for Jenni Bowlin, yay!! They sent me the awesome June papercrafting kit and as soon as it arrived I just had to get started straight away ... it's absolutely fabulous!! 

Here's the first layout I made: 


The page is about the few days we spent in Antwerp, Belgium last October. 
A few close-ups: 


I used the moustache sticker on my page because my dd is wearing a t-shirt with a moustache (it's hidden behind her scarf).



And here's a photo of the June papercrafting kit: 






and these are the contents of the kit: 

Each Papercrafting Kit Contains the Following Items:
4 My Minds Eye double sided pattern papers
3 Crate Paper double sided pattern papers
3 sheets of Coredinations embossed cardstock
2 sheets of Exclusive JBS Mercantile double sided pattern papers designed by Lisa Dickinson
1 package of American Crafts glitter foam alphas
1 package of My Minds Eye enamel dots
1 package of My Minds Eye label stickers
Mercantile Exclusive - Clear Stamp
Mercantile Exclusive - Stencil
Mercantile Exclusive Wood Veneer Shapes - postage stamps
1 Mercantile Exclusive Month Flatback
2 JBS travel themed journaling cards

When I got this month's JBS newsletter I was very excited to find my layout at the top of it!


To sign up for Jenni Bowlin's newsletter just hop over to their blog and there you'll find the link on the right side in the side bar.

This is it for now, the rest of my projects will follow later on this month. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. hoi hoi
    ik had al op fb gereageerd maar hier dan ook maar even. hij is helemaal top. gefeliciteerd . super gedaan

    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat gaaf zeg! En helemaal verdiend! Je hebt een prachtige lay-out gemaakt met hun materiaal. Lekker veel laagjes en leuk hoe je de tekst hebt verwerkt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Monique on guesting with JB!! Love the awesome layout your created!! All of the patterns and colors look really great against the map background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE CONGRATS on the GDT!!! JBS is amazing!! I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the stitching and that map background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome kit, and I absolutely love what you created with it! Just perfect! A big congrats on your GDT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and I love your journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Jenni and love your design. Really neat handwriting too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the guest spot, Monique! Awesome, awesome page! I'm so glad you found the layout photo post so helpful! :) You're so sweet to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GD spot - well deserved!! Now you got me curious about the kits - they looks like lots of fun!
    Fabolous layout - the layering is awesome and I love the detail work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I cannot wait for mine to arrive, Monique! This is fantastic! Such great inspiration, and I adore all those yummy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and a HUGE congrats on your Guest DT gig, girl ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great layout you made, can't wait to see what else you create, congrats! Thanks for stopping by my blog and yes, you will totally love the SS collection, it is AMAZING to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Monique - congrats for being Jenny Guestdesigner.
    I love the Layout you made - all the cute details.... love when you do it like this

    ReplyDelete