Thursday 26 June 2014

I'm on Creating Keepsakes' blog!! - Ruby Rock-It

This month I had such an exciting opportunity!! Since Ruby Rock-It sponsors CKC events throughout the year, they have the opportunity to spotlight their products and designers and this month Erin (our dt coordinatior at Ruby Rock-It) asked me to create another layout and vellum tutorial (I did one in April for them, you can find it here). Of course I happily obliged!

Here's the link to my layout and tutorial on the Creating Keepsakes blog and here to the Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking blog. Who would have thought that one day my work would be shown on the blog of Creating Keepsakes?!!!!!

Here's the page I created: 


and a sneak of the tutorial: 


For the complete tutorial please hop over to links I provided above. Thanks!! 

Supply list: Ruby Rock-It: patterned paper (Year in Review), cardstock alphabet stickers (Year in Review), cardstock accessories stickers (Year in Review), hearts vellum, plain vellum, Sugar Candy Paperz (Lemon Drop), floral bling strip, yellow flowers. 

Other supplies: white cardstock: Bazzill Basics, old book page, dymo word, enamel dot: Prima Marketing, pen: K&Company, Silhouette cuts (kaleidoscope #16935, happy swirl #52385, lucky you: Ashley Horton Designs). Tools: Silhouette Cameo, sewing machine: Aigger, heart punch: Pipoos.

Thanks for letting me share this with you! 
Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. HUGE CONGRATS!!!! That is AWESOME! I love love love love your lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the sun with the stitching!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat gaaf zeg, die zon! Het is echt een hele mooie, zonnige lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27 June, 2014

    Fantastisch LO weer!! Gefeliciteerd met je publicaties. En.....ik ben daar niet verbaasd over hoor. Je bent gewoon erg goed!! Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! So excited for you!! And amazing LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Monique...what a gorgeous layout...love the yellow and grey tones and the sunburst is absolutely perfect! x

    ReplyDelete