Saturday 21 June 2014

Two Pretty Little Studio summer layouts

I noticed I completely forgot to post these two Pretty Little Studio layouts on my blog, but because I did post them on fb and in online galleries, it's very possible you've already seen them. 

First one of Tim using PLS' Sand Castle collection: 





And then this fun page with a photo of Manon's and my legs and feet: for this page I used a mix of PLS's "Birthday Cake", "Sand Castle" and "April Showers" collections, some PLS confetti (Starry Night mix) and my Gelatos of course. (The background sheet is from American Crafts.) 


and a few detail photos: 




Don't you just love the flairs?!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll have a great weekend! 
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21 June, 2014

    Jeetje, wat een leuke LO's allebei. Zo lekker zonnig! Leuk, die gestikte cirkel met die rondjes. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige foto's en je hebt er ook hele mooie lootjes omheen gemaakt! Ik vind vooral je stikwerk en de buttons heel gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Summer pages! I really like your backgrounds on both!

    ReplyDelete