Tuesday 17 June 2014

We R Family!

For my blog post up at Amanda Robinson Studio I've created this layout about our family and about how much I love being together. I've used the awesome "love cards" cutting file and the fabulous Lily Bee collection "We R Family" (plus some bits and pieces).

LOVE love love this cutting file!!!


And a few more close-ups: How perfect is this flair?!!! It reflects our little family precisely!


Loving the Maya Road paper clips!


Such a shame that there are no more new Lily Bee collections to look forward to!

The cutting file from Amanda's shop I used:


Thank you so much for visiting again today!!
Hope your day is filled with sunshine!!!
Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love love the heart clip, the colors, the stitching and that photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi hoi

    weer een erg leuke lo is dit. En er is weer van alles op te zien! De foto is ook echt geweldig. mooie familie heb je.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17 June, 2014

    Awesome Monique :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18 June, 2014

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gracious, I don't even know where to begin over here! So much to see and be inspired by! I'm going to have to become a follower to not miss out on all the action ;). What a great page! LOVE how that white stitching stands out so beautifully on your linen background! Great choice of papers, too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great layout, Monique!! Love all of the layers behind your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do believe that this is my new favourite by you. I love each and every little detail you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! Love the random stitching and the pop of white against the background paper.

    ReplyDelete