Sunday 15 June 2014

Sweet Love - Creative Scrappers #271

Yes, it's that time again! It's reveal day at Creative Scrappers!! Number #271 already! I really loved today's sketch so I kept pretty close to it:


How I love Pink Paislee's latest collections, this one "Pen Pals" is no exception!! 




My daughter and her boyfriend went "sailing" and of course they fell in the pond! 

Here's the fabulous sketch, made by Jenny Evans


We would love for you to play along with Sketch 271!  Just create a layout based on the Sketch and link up on the Creative Scrappers Blog.  You could win a prize from our June Sponsor, Noel Mignon and also have the chance to be featured in our Weekly Wednesday Featured Layout post!


Supplies: patterned paper, stickers, chipboard, die-cuts, ephemera: Pink Paislee (Pen Pals), cardstock: American Crafts, paper clip: Maya Road. 

Thanks for taking a peek!! Have a fab Sunday!


8 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke foto en ook een superleuke lay-out! De liefde straalt ervan af!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally rocked this Monique! Love that photo and you choose an awesome collection to showcase it. Wonderful details as always!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun take on the Sketch, Monique!! I love the Red, White and Blue color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ontzettend gaaf weer. En dit papier is echt super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous sketch and all the details you added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! I like the photo moved a bit to the side and the embellishment cluster. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on this sketch Monique...I love all the little embellishments you added and all the cuts with your Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete