Monday 10 November 2014

Fancy Pants November Challenge

Here's another layout I made last weekend during the crop. On Fancy Pants' blog I found the November challenge which I thought would be fun to do! 

And this is what I made. The photos are from our trip to Barcelona in October 2012 (what?!! 2 years ago already?!) and the collection I used is an older one: "Down by the shore". 


and a few close-ups: the flair is again from "A Flair For Buttons", the "remember" card is from Jillibean Soup and the star confetti from Studio Calico. 


A Maya Road vintage paper clip and "here" is a cut file from Kerri Bradford.



And this is the sketch from the challenge:


This is it! Thanks for stopping by and wishing you happy scrapping! 
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. What a fun layout - love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supermooi met die verschillende vlakjes! Wat een gave lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! LOVE how you used this collection with all the added embellishments. The title and flair are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the grid design!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the FP sketch Minique, and I love the way you used the Down By the Shore collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I'm back, but I SWEAR bloglovin' is breeding between trying to catch up with posts!!!! Anyways, LOOOOVE the PL style of this sketch & how you've used it ....& that popping yellow word....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! love how you alternated the photos in the grid and all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout - such a great use of the sketch - so cool and so well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page Monique...I love how you dress up the papers with the little embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monique... as always i am so in love with your work
    zauberhaft ;-)

    ReplyDelete