Saturday 15 November 2014

Merry Christmas - Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone! I don’t know if you consider this too early, but I’ve got a Christmas layout for you! Yesterday it was “Friday Feature” at Pretty Little Studio and we were featuring die-cuts. Now because I adore all the Santa die-cuts Melissa has in the store, I just had to do a Christmas layout. I had a hard time choosing which one to use, but I think I found the right one for my photo (although many of the others would have been perfect too!). What do you think?


And here's the Santa die-cut I chose: (speech bubble is from Ikea)


and the Poinsettia die-cut:


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today to have a peek at my project. Wishing you an awesome weekend!

Pretty Litte Studio products I used:
Woodland Christmas: Pattern Paper, Tabs, Vellum, Star Stickers, Merry & Bright Flair
Christmas at Home: Santa Diecut, Poinsettia Diecut
Winter Wonderland: Pattern Paper

Thank you so much for stopping by and also thank you for all the birthday wishes I received!! I think I had about 110 on my facebook page only!! I was flabbergasted!! You all rock!!!

Today my daughter turned 18 (yes, my bday is on the 14th and hers on the 15th), which is fabulous of course, but also a bit bittersweet as she's far away in the US and we're here in The Netherlands. BUT her lovely host family treated her to an awesome surprise birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's, which was has been her biggest wish ever since she knew she was going to the States!! They even treated her to a One Direction birthday cake!! How well do they know her already!


I'm so happy she's happy! Only 196 days before she comes home, lol!

Wishing you all a fab weekend!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Love this awesome Christmas layout, Monique!! Such a fun use of the little talk bubble paper clip! Glad your daughter had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your Chrissy LO....never to early for me....I'm the one who posts Chrissy cards in February!!!! That Santa had me laughing & the metal speech bubble.....YUM!!! Almost as yummy as your DD's cake....glad you've both had great birthdays:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! Great choice of die-cuts---that Santa is perfect!!! Happy (Belated) Birthday to you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete