Monday 15 December 2014

Pretty Little Studio Christmas Cards

Hi everyone! This week I'm sharing a couple of Pretty Little Studio Christmas cards on the PLS blog. Are you still sending “real” cards or did you switch to digital greetings? I’m still doing paper Christmas cards and I love to use Pretty Little Studio’s papers, vellums, cards, stickers and die-cuts for them.


My “technique” is to use at least 5 different layers on a card. I start with a cardstock base that measures 5” x 5”. The next layer, the vellum, measures 5”too. All the next layers measure 0.5” smaller. Next I choose a die-cut that I want to use and then I start looking for smaller bits and pieces to add under or on top of it. The finishing touch is the faux stitched line. Hope you like them!



Aren't those die-cuts cute?? If you want to see more Pretty Little Studio die-cuts then hop over to the store to have a look!

Here're a few just to give you an idea:




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous week!


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. They are super cute &I reckon adding layers is the WTG!!! Love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat zijn ze weer onwijs leuk! Je weet altijd zulke mooie dingen te maken met de schattige die-cuts van Pretty Little Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!! These are gorgeous! I just love PLS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! Love the vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. zoooo schattig en zoooo jammer dat deze lijn niet in nl te koop is !

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so cute.... i wish i could work with this cute things...
    Monique i love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so love the vintage look here, and love layers.

    ReplyDelete