Sunday 1 March 2015

LaLaLaLove You Layout and Scraptastic March Kits Reveal Day!

Sofar I made 4 layouts with the February It Takes Two kit, the add-on and the stamp set from Scraptastic Club and I have so much stuff still left!!

Here's what I made: I wanted to focus on the little free gift Jessica always adds to the kit. For a long time we got a bottle of Ranger's Liquid Pearls, but this month we got a fun little stencil and I was determined to use it! Instead of spray misting it or something else of that kind, I used a pen to trace the words and this is the result:


LOVE the result!!! 

Fun right?? I used a black Smash pen from K&Company (which is one of my favorite pens) and a red precision pen from American Crafts (which I love too!), both from my own stash. 

I also hadn't used the beautiful washi tape included in the kit, so I definitely wanted to use that too:


I've really really enjoyed myself using this kit!!! 

And because it's the first day of the month the new March kits are revealed today!! Here they are:

This Life Noted: 

Good Day Sunshine:

Good Day Sunshine Add-On:

Good Day Sunshine Stamp Set:

Rivers and Roads:

Rivers and Roads Add-On:

Rivers and Roads Stamp Set:

Sentiments Stamp Set;

Okay, this is it for today!! 
Hope you've enjoyed looking at my page and the brand new Scraptastic kits!!
xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Jeetje, wat is deze leuk geworden! De kleuren zijn zo lief en vrolijk en je hebt de tekst/titel echt heel leuk verwerkt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That washi tape that you used is utterly and totally delightful!! Love it and think that this turned out just so fantastic!! Love your lettering and the way you used such a true quote at the bottom of this layout!! You always make such meaningful pages and layouts to treasure!!! Have a way good week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the hearts and the title work!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart paper at the top Monique and the traced word on the bottom half! Great way to use the stencil!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. en wéér een mooie lo... leuk veel op te zien !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool design! I love the pleated heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning use of the stencil and I love your layering. Such a pretty page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Monique...I just adore that heart paper and that stencil with the tracing..amazing!! I thought you had used your sketch pens with the Cameo, its so beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete