Monday 31 August 2015

Manhattan | Paper House | SG CREATE Magazine

When I was sorting my layouts to put them in albums, I came across this one and realized I never shared it on my blog. So I thought today is a good day to do so.

Paper House was the sponsored manufacturer for SG CREATE Magazine issue 14 and I got this wonderful pack of New York papers and embellishments to work with. Like for example that sheet with the New York “street sign”, isn't it awesome?!

When we were in New York we had a hotel right on Times Square and so we spent a lot of time there. This sheet of paper was just perfect for a lot of my photos.


The stickers belonging to this New York collection are fantastic as well. All of the stickers would have been a perfect fit for my photos! And I really adore the “metallic” ones.



Supply list: patterned paper: Paper House, cardstock: American Crafts, stickers: Paper House, epoxy stickers: Pebbles, cork sticker: Fancy Pants, metal paper clip: Maya Road, wood veneer: Pinkfresh Studio, gaffer tape: 7Gypsies, stamping ink: Ranger, color mist: Studio Calico, date stamp: Trodat.

If you want to know where to find issue #14 of CREATE Magazine, just click on the link! You'll find it's filled with many many awesome projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by again today!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wauw, je lay-out past helemaal bij de sfeer van New York! Hij is ontzettend gaaf geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK!!!!!!! MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love this! LOVING all those street signs! I am IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AWESOMELY COOL and so amazingly done!! The details make me feel as if I am there!! You have done a top shelf job on this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hé, gevonden!! Hij is super met dat NY papier. Echt heel leuk gedaan. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so cool.
    you perfectly captured the lively city....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so cool.
    you perfectly captured the lively city....

    ReplyDelete